Oral presentation instructions
- Paper presentations are formal presentations on original research by one or more authors.
- The session chair will introduce to the audience each presenter.
- Presentations can be delivered in English, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Presenters are asked:
- to prepare a 20 minutes-talk. There will be a short question & answer directly straight after each talk. The paper presentations will be grouped by theme into parallel sessions of two/three papers.
- to keep within the allotted time so that there may be time for discussion and to ensure the smooth running of each session.
- to use as file type for presentations PowerPoint or Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Each presenter will be informed of his/her session reference and the time of the presentation about 4 weeks before the event. If personal circumstances prevent a presenter from presenting his/her paper on a specific day or time, please send us an email with your request as soon as possible.